Cart is empty
Terms & Conditions - repairs etc
The term ‘iPhonefixed’, iPhonefixed.co.uk, iPhoneFixed.co.uk or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [ our address]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, customer or viewer of our website. The term 'device' refers to the iPad or iPhone.
- When you order the white iPhone 4/4S conversion kit and or other colour conversion kits and or parts which you intend to fit yourself or by a third party, you agree and accept full responsibility and that all parts are tested and checked by us to make sure they work fully. Fitting these delicate parts is done at the customers own risk and we take no responsibility for parts, conversion kits which are damaged during the installment.
- Everything sold from the iPhonefixed website is "AS IS", once we hand the package containing your iPhone or parts to the delivery service providers such as Royal Mail, Fedex or UPS etc, we are not responsible for what happens to that package and its content onwards.
- We will not be responsible for any accident or loss of money from the process of modifying your iPhone 4, 4S or 5.
- You as the customer must backup data (apps, photographs, contact numbers, files etc.) on their device before dispatching to us. We take every care to preserve customers data but cannot guarantee data will be on the device on return to customer. We do not offer a data recovery service. We request that any keypad password or pin locks are removed or provided to us so that a test of the repair can be carried out. In the event that this is not provided a software restore of the device may be made resulting in the loss of data, if a restore is not possible we cannot provide a test of the repair carried out.
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential losses whilst device is in for repair.
- You as the cutomer or us will be voiding your warranty with Apple automatically upon opening up and modifying the iPhone or iPad.
- The content of the pages of this website (iPhonefixed.co.uk) is for your general information and use only and you agree to its content and that it is subject to change without any prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- When placing order for a repair service, you accept and agree (the customer) that the parts salvaged from the repair service are in exchange for new parts fitted as part of overall repair service purchased, unless stated by the customer prior to order being placed (repair price reflects parts exchange and may increase if customer requests parts salvaged to be returned).
- We have the right to reject to diagnose or repair an iPhone or iPad, which has been disassembled or tampered by a third party apart from iPhonefixed.
- When you order a water/liquid damage or fault diagnostic service, we expect the device to come to us intact as per factory condition apart from the fault and normal cosmetic damage, unless otherwise agreed by us prior to you placing the order. This service usually takes between 2 to 10 days to complete. If you order a diagnostic service and the device does show water/liquid damage, we have the right to either return the device or charge for the full water damaged diagnostic service. The fee paid for the water damage and fault diagnostic service is non refundable and covers return postage and packing of the iPhone or iPad*.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, parts and repair services including diagnostic services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements*.
- This (iPhonefixed.co.uk) website contains information which is owned by or licensed to us. This information includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced/copied in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, for example Apple Inc. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Next day special delivery only applies Monday to Friday. Items received on friday will be posted the follwoing week for delivery.
- *Unless you choose our diagnostic service, we do not accept responsibility for the wrong repair order placed by you, the customer. For example, you may request a new battery when the actual problem is caused through water/liquid damage*. We strongly recommend this option if you are unsure of the exact problem.
- By accepting our Terms & Conditions you are giving us permision to use your contact details - email, to contact you with promotions and or news and information regarding and related to the iPhone or iPad. Please inform us if you do not want to be subscribed to this.
*Water/liquid damaged iPhones are unpredictable and deterioration of its performance and functions can happen over a period of time. All electronic devices such as the iPhone which have been exposed to water or any other types of liquid, suffer badly and the damage to its logic board. The damage to its logic board,which is the brain of the iPhone and controls all tasks and functions and its parts such as battery, camera, LCD screen and dock connector etc can be irreversible. The fee paid for the water damage and fault diagnostic service is non refundable and covers return postage and packing of the iPhone or iPad.
By placing a repair order with us without requesting the diagnostic service, we cannot guarantee that the repair you have requested will rectify the problem you are experiencing with your iPhone.